Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Rex Goliath Free Range Red Review (Wines)

First wine of 2014.....


Picked this up at a local store looking for something new to try. I honestly don't have much knowledge on wines. I'm very interested to learn about them at this point in my life though.  
As I started to sip this wine, The first thing I noticed about it is that it is very juicy as the label tastes. Though at first I felt that was a more wet feeling on my palate. It has a very deep color purple to the point of almost black.

I can't shake the after taste I get when I eat Greek olives. Its is an enjoyable after taste. This has a higher ABV then I'm used to these days. If it had a lower ABV then I may have found it a lot more enjoyable.

Notes: Grapey, Slight sweet, Olive tangy, Juicy,

Rated 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment