Saturday, March 24, 2012

Liga Privada Undercrown Robusto review (Cigars)




Everybody I know told me to try this cigar. When I did it was a decent let down. The first thing I noticed was this really cool smell on the wrapper. It was what I like to call "cold earth". It to me smelled like an piece of dirt (good dirt) infused with menthol. The whole time the cigar was lit it smoked a shit ton which at times was annoying. I would shift in my chair or get up from my chair and smoke would go up my nose.



Every once and a while I would get a good taste of the wrapper and it tasted much like it smelled. The draw was a little on the tight side. Notes: Chocolate , Cedar, Sweetness, Mild Tobacco. It was almost mild for me. I was impressed with the No.9 and Dirty Rat. Sadly not this cigar though. I will smoke another one in a week or so and see if I like it more than.

Rated 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment