Saturday, March 24, 2012

Viaje Super Shot 12 Gauge Review (Cigars)



I was pretty excited to try this cigar cause I thought it would be a full on powerhouse. I really liked the closed foot on the cigar I wish more companies would do that these days. Really gives you an nice taste of the wrapper to start things out with. The first inch was pretty damn good. The strength kinda built up and surprised me. There was a bit of pepper in the throat. Notes: Spice, Charred meat, Burnt coffee, Bitterness, Pepper. The second inch of the cigar was a let down as it was kinda mild in comparison to the first inch. (My cigar had an crack from shipping didn't effect the wrapper a bit)



In closing: The cigar is not worth the money. I felt like if somebody handed me the cigar and told me it was a Tatuaje I would believe them. I was hoping for something that didn't taste like everything else on the market right now and I was let down. I will admit this is my first Viaje I have had. This cigar seems to be more hype than its worth. I smoked this one after and hour of getting it, I will smoke one after some rest to see if its a little better.

I wish Viaje would come out with an .30-06 with the full power the whole time you smoke it.

Rated 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment