Saturday, December 22, 2012

Alec Bradley Sun Grown Robusto Review (Cigars)


My first review in a while. Funny how a small amount of time can go by and change your whole life....





This is my first Alec Bradley cigar in many years. I also can't really remember the last one I had. The construction was impressive. The cold draw had a light sun grown tang to it mixed with a light black pepper. While smoking the smoke output was really wispy and light, the flavor doesn't linger all that much. Half way it got a little kick but never went full (stayed med almost mild most the way) Burn line was decent all the way through though. Nothing to write home about. Not bad though. I will have to try some more Alec Bradley cigars in the future.

Notes: Sun Grown Tangyness, Light Black Pepper, Deep Tobacco.

Rated 6.5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment