Monday, February 10, 2014

Cuban Rejects Churchill Review (Cigars)

Went and visited the old Tinder Box I spent my youth in (Mesa, AZ).

 

Found out that the manager that I knew from a while back had retired. Was on the search for really cheap cigars and came across this one. Really nice construction for a mixed filler cigar. Also had a great draw.This had a bit of a kick to it in the background. For two dollars this was a decent cigar.

I would purchase these again. These are not bad for a one note cigar. Most of the cigars I smoked when I was younger were ones just like this one. For a brief minute I was reminded of all the times I spent in that Tinder Box. Puffing away for hours. Not a care in the world.



Notes: Classic tobacco taste, Earthy tobbacco, Earthy tang, Bitter burnt coffee, Bitter burnt chocolate 

Rated 5/10




No comments:

Post a Comment