Thursday, February 13, 2014

Tatuaje Series P Toro Review (Cigars)

First Tatuaje of 2014....



I have had the Series P cigars before. When the line first came out I had tried all the sizes and I was mostly impressed. The Series P doesn't have the greatest construction. Though for the price the construction is right where it should be. I love the simple white band with red writing.


A couple of puffs had a bit of a bitterness to them. Not really an issue as I may have puffed too much. This had the classic Tatuaje meaty goodness to it. Its said to be made with the scraps from the Havana vi red line. I tend to believe that's a true statement.


Other than Cuban cigars Tatuaje are my favorite.




This sample was dry boxed for two days.

Notes: Charred leather, Meaty tobacco, Mellow Milk Chocolate, Slight black pepper


Rated 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment