Monday, March 26, 2012

GEVALIA KAFFE Traditional Roast Whole Bean Review (Coffee)



We have all seen the commercials I'm sure at this point. My mind got the best of me on this one.



I was at a Walmart at 3am trying to decide if this or Sam's Choice breakfast blend. I went with this sadly. I have so far french pressed this and auto dripped it and both ways were dissapointing to say the least. I will say this coffee is smooth but, I think if I brewed dog shit it may be smooth also. It has a classic coffee flavor but not much else to it. Your better off with dunkin or starbucks. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of either of those brands. I will try it again to see if I can get something decent out of this coffee.

Note: after writing this review I had some domain issues so I allowed it to be saved as a draft. I went back to the bag of coffee to see give it another chance. What I found was shocking. A damn stone inside the bag at first I thought it was an undercooked bean. Which of course I wanted to take a look at it and smell it only to find out its an stone. 

Here's the picture (I wonder what would have happened to my poor grinder)



Rated 3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment