Monday, March 26, 2012

ROMA Craft Tobac's Intemperance Volstead Sampler Review (Cigars)




Being a major fan of ROMA Craft Tobac's Cromagnon line I was really looking forward to this new line of cigars. I have also tried they're Adrian's line and really enjoyed it. I wanna review this as a sampler and not each cigar. (I did not let these cigars rest, burn lines were decent so I didn't think they needed it)

Construction on both lines was top notch as with all ROMA's products. The draws were mostly good except a couple had tight draws which I ended up clipping a little more and they were great after that. These are a hand made product after all.

The (Ecuador Connecticut) line was in the Medium range while the (Brazil Arapiraca) was more of a Full smoke. The (Ecuador Connecticut) line was a nice change of pace from the Dark/Full cigars I mostly smoke.

The (Ecuador Connecticut) line also had a tad sweetness on lips from the wrapper and once and a while I would get an citrus like tang while smoking. There was also some cinnamon in there too which was refreshing. Most of the notes are the same in the two lines. Construction on both lines was top notch as with all ROMA's products


 The (Brazil Arapiraca) lines had a little bit of saltyness on the lips do to the gorgeous wrappers.







Notes: Buttered Toffee, Leather, Pepper on the throat, Milk Chocolate


These cigars are really good and almost great. The (Ecuador Connecticut) line is great if you want a change of pace from alot of cigars on the market currently. The (Brazil Arapiraca) line is worth trying if you want something premium but, Not that different from other cigars on the market (the chocolate, pepper and leather).

I was honestly hoping for something a little more from these guy's. I guess that's mostly cause I loved the Cromagnon line so much (give it an try if you love full cigars). I did really enjoy both lines alot though and I would reccomend them to an  friend or somebody at a cigar shop. I'm gonna buy more for sure. For the price point they're are at it makes them a good cigar to try out.

Rated 8/10

Oh and by the way here's my Cromagnon face haha (Not my real face)



No comments:

Post a Comment